Thursday, May 25, 2017

Water World!!!
Splash!! Went the water when Riley hopped in the pool.



When we went to water world we got all excited. Rooms 18,19,20 and 21 went to water world to do swimming lessons.We went in the mornings and then the bus picked up room 21 and 18 then 19.We did freestyle backstroke breaststroke and other ones.









    I smell the chlorine from the pools.I grabbed the bars as i went into the pool. I felt the water touching me as i was going into the pools it felt as soft as flower petals.I heard the coaches yell.My fast feet kick as fast as they could.











    The swimming instructor said “Do backstroke and keep your arms straight fatihah was as fast as a cheetah. After that we done some freestyle i love to do freestyle because it is easy for me.






           I loved to do freestyle because it is easy to keep my arms straight.









I felt happy because the pools were warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment